Thursday 26 January 2012

Renal Diet: Day 4

On a positive note....in the midst of trying to find kidney-friendly snacks (which we know is quite the challenge)...I've re-kindled my love with popcorn!  I found this ?"organic" brand which is lower in sodium and absolutely delicious.  I've shared a bag with my work colleague for the last two days....and can't wait to pop another one this afternoon! : )   I imagine my love affair with popcorn, will get old pretty fast, but I am thoroughly enjoying it at the moment!


Tonight, I am planning to go out with dinner with some friends.  I am already dreading how I will manage this, while still enjoying my dinner.   I've referred to a great website for people with chronic kidney disease, to try to get some helpful hints on dining out. (The link is below).  Will keep you posted on how it goes....     - Arti


http://www.davita.com/kidney-disease/diet-and-nutrition/lifestyle/dining-out-on-the-dialysis-diet/e/5336

1 comment:

  1. Each Detox Diet has it's own benefits but the Plan I would like to talk about on this occasion is The Lemon Detox Diet (LDD). This diet is effective for both cleansing and weight loss and if your looking for an easy and fast detox then the LDD, is certainly one of the best there is.

    travacor review

    ReplyDelete